"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Friday, November 10, 2006
Finally
So I finally got some of the pictures from Heather's wedding that I said I would post a while back...man, I'm a little late. But unfortunately either my camera is crap or the photographer is crap (yeah, I'm blasting on myself), but a majority of the photos didn't come out too great. So I posted what was decent. Check it out on the link to the left....or just say screw it and click here.



Listen whole song now!
Diddy "Press Play"— Come To Me (Feat Nicole Scherzinger)
I'm in a dancing mood right now.
posted by Janel @ 7:06 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com