"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Monday, October 02, 2006
How hard can this be?!?!?
To be honest, this is so freaking hard. I am having such a hard time trying to find a new place!!!! My roommate is getting married next year, so I thought I would be prepared and start looking. And unless I want to live in the ghetto or live with another person, I'm going to have to fork up a lot of money for a decent place. This sucks.

I have gone through a few roommates in the past three or four years. I have had some ups and downs, it happens. The guys I'm living with are great and wouldn't trade them for anyone else. But I feel lately that I'm going to want to live alone. If I can't find that affordable decent apartment, then I'm going to have to look for a rooommate.

I have about a little over six months or so to look around...hopefully something great will pop up. I need a miracle, or I'm just going to say screw it and move out of the area!
posted by Janel @ 3:18 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com