| Thursday, October 19, 2006 |
| Time out - and time to drink up |
OH HOLY HELL...
I have the weekend off. And I am so freaking relieved. This was a weekend I requested off 6 months ago (yes..I really did the moment I found out when the date was set for) for my friends' wedding up in DC. I am so looking forward to getting away from this clutter of a desk, and heading toward a bar. Trust me, these last three weeks have been extremely insane and I have no idea how I'm standing on my own two feet, let alone my boss as well. I'm hoping that I can stay awake throughout all of the festivities though!
Honestly I am kind of sad that I am unable to attend my high school reunion. I saw the details about it, perhaps it would be a good time. It's going to be too bad that I am not going to be some of the people I hung out with in school, yet, some of them that I was close with I either still see every now and then or keep in touch via MySpace. Other folks...honestly...if we didn't talk in high school...you think we'll talk now? Some people may have changed, some people are perhaps their same ole self. It would be great to interact with those I never really talked to. Oh welll...maybe at the 15.
Anyway...I'm counting down the hours and am extremely anxious to get out of here and pull up a stool at the bar...I mean celebrate Heather and Joe's wedding!
|
posted by Janel @ 12:19 PM   |
|
|
|
|
|