| Thursday, October 12, 2006 |
| First: let me "make" you pretty |
This morning as I was getting ready for work, GMA was talking about a new Dove commercial that is out now. Their whole new campaign is all about real beauty. Not all these girls who have that perfect body/look. So all around cities they first posted this picture:
 I saw that when it first came out and I was pretty happy that people around my size (I would say I am about the size of the girl in the middle) were praised. I know that I will probably never be a size two. But although I feel I want to lose a few more pounds, I am pretty content with my curves.
This morning's commercial is on their website: Amazing. It's crazy how the power of Photoshop can encourage so many people to make them want to look pretty. I admit that yeah, when I read my Glamour magazine and the first few pages I check out the makeup section and just look at the way some makeup is applied. Of course it wouldn't look anything near perfect, but I have an idea of what I want to do and see if it would work right with me.
I would love to try this project on me, and perhaps put it on some site where people look...what would happen...would I get the same response? Or just get tons of emails/comments because I have "slimmed" down? That's definitely something I should take into consideration!!
|
posted by Janel @ 11:11 AM   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
lol..you are a riot...and dont listen to all these magazines and movies and crap...you are a healthy, beautiful woman...don't compare yourself to ad campaigns...i find you to be attractive....ohhh la la...
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
lol..you are a riot...and dont listen to all these magazines and movies and crap...you are a healthy, beautiful woman...don't compare yourself to ad campaigns...i find you to be attractive....ohhh la la...