"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Friday, September 01, 2006
Want to go for a swim anyone?
Unless you were hiding under a rock, good old Ernesto is passing through....driving to work sucked. BIG TIME. The way I drive into work was about 80 percent flooded. The bay down the street from my house has swelled and is pretty much flowing onto the streets. And I thought I was going to be trapped because the other side of the road was inches deep with people stranded at their dead cars. Luckily I found a way around it (this is my first year in Norfolk with experimenting any sort of flooding, so it wasn't fun at all) after driving in zigzags.

Hopefully the waters will go down by the time I get out. I have to find shoes for this dress I bought for my friends' weddings. Yes, weddings...three of them in two months. The dress is chocolate brown and teal and the first that comes to mind, "It's fall....it shouldn't be any problem getting brown shoes!". Damn was I wrong. Apparently there are different colors that in style, so finding brown shoes is impossible right now. Unless I want to spend over $100 on shoes (no, I'm not Carrie...I'm cheap when it comes to shoe shopping. No Manolo Blahniks in my closet). So after leaving here I'm crossing my fingers that Off Broadway has at least one decent pair of BROWN SHOES!!!
posted by Janel @ 3:19 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com