"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Monday, October 30, 2006
The Beginning of the END
Ahh...last weekend: best thing I did all year. I have no idea how in the world I didn't just say screw it and stay up there. I still love NoVA, considering more of my friends live there now...just makes me think why I didn't move up there years ago. Anyway, the wedding - absolutely gorgeous. Heather wore a dress I have never seen in public (pics to come soon on Flickr), with the gown having ruffles...pretty much what you would see in a Brides magazine. Something definitely different than the usual standard a-line gown. The girls were gorgeous in Victorian Lilac. And the atmosphere was a blast. It makes weddings a lot more fun when you know practically everyone in the wedding party.

Speaking of parties, I went to a friends' house for their annual Halloween party. This year I dressed as Storm from X-Men. I thought this year was a lot more interesting with costume ideas. Folks dressed as Wonder Woman, Emo kids, 80's prom queens, Clifford...a lot more creativity. Eventually I will put up my pictures, but I'm so slow with doing things with my personal life nowadays.

Oh yeah, I guess I should put why I titled this entry the "beginning of the end"...season at work has started and I hope to survive...let's just say my next day off of work is Thanksgiving Day! After that...Christmas...after that...
posted by Janel @ 12:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com