"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Monday, November 06, 2006
Setting my soul...I mean sole...on fire!
Want to hear something funny? Saturday, Christian, Sam and I went over to Dan and Marci's house for their annual Fiesta de los Muertos and it was a cold night. But inside of the house because of so many people it was hot inside. So a majority of the evening we spent it outside. My toes were cold so I sat by the fire pit. I had my feet on the edge, probably no more than a foot from the fire and my feet are getting warm. About five minutes later, Christian taps on me to get my feet down...why? Because the bottom of my soles were bubbling. It got so hot my "cheap" boots started to melt! I laughed it off of course and because the heat wasn't really hitting me, I thought I was ok. Until I stood up. Man, I thought I was going to get a burn on the balls of my feet. The rubber was a lot more hotter than I thought.

So I thought it was great that I was running around like the Fred Flinstone when he "uses his brakes".

Laugh it up.
posted by Janel @ 10:21 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com