"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Thursday, August 24, 2006
I'm going to hell.
Don't get me wrong....I like Beyonce and her solo album (first album). But has anyone noticed lately that her two new videos for her new album...is it like she is "over the top" and had a bag full of sugar before doing these videos?!? Great singer...but I don't know why but I can't really get into these...tell me what you think:



posted by Janel @ 7:16 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:13 AM, August 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OK, I only made it about a third of the way into the first video. With no sound. From that, it seems someone cut together parts of a bunch of ideas for a video.

    So why does not liking Beyonce's new videos mean you're going to hell?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com