| Wednesday, September 20, 2006 |
| Hello? Are you still there? |
Yeah, I've been pretty bad with updating my blog these last few weeks. Shame on me. But who's to know who has been reading this?!? The comments have been going crazy and off the hook...
If you have, I'm curious...make a comment...don't worry...it won't bite!!!
These last few weeks have been tiring with work and other plans like wedding number 1 over the Labor Day weekend. It does seem like it hasn't been too adventurous with anything else though. I feel right now work has taken up a lot of my time. I believe the only exciting thing I did besides a wedding was play golf one or two times (well one time I totally gave up the back 9 because I was so tired) and see a movie here and there.
Well eventually I'll have more excitement to my life. Work just sucks the life out of me right now...I'm such a bore. It will get better!
|
posted by Janel @ 4:54 PM   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
You're not boring.
OK, well maybe a little bit.
No, not really.... but yeah, some. Sometimes.
Not your fault.
Mostly.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
You're not boring.
OK, well maybe a little bit.
No, not really.... but yeah, some. Sometimes.
Not your fault.
Mostly.