"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Friday, August 18, 2006
My crappy sense of humor
The other day, Christian sent me a link to a video off of YouTube and I realized that I have the most horrible sense of humor and I should be shot. This video (below) made me cry from the laughter and my sides hurt more than ever. It was of some kid who recorded the game he was playing, San Andreas (one of the series of my favorite Play Station game. Funny...I would rather watch people play it than me, I know I would die on a few missions). He was trying to do some stupid stunt base jumping off an ATV. Of course the funny thing is him getting interrupted....you can hear the laughter coming:



Damn...still can't stop laughing.

Then I saw Dave Chappelle's Lost Episodes. I was somewhat disappointed and I could see why he ended up leaving. But there was one particular skit that I thought was great. He played Howard Dean when he was running for president. Of course if you were hiding under the rock he (Dean) screamed this awful "YEAH!!" at the end of his speech and that lost it for him. So Dave decided to make his on spoof on that...absolutely hilarious:



"BYYYAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

And last but not least...one last Chappelle show skit but from the prior season. And also a tribute to Samuel Jackson since his lovely movie Snakes On A Plane opened today. I find this one absolutely hilarious...mmm mmm bitch!



I know...I know....I'm telling you. I have a really bad sense of humor...you will be sitting there while I'm laughing my ass off. I'm doing it right now just posting these things.
posted by Janel @ 3:27 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com