"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Monday, November 13, 2006
Dentistry's a bitch.
So this morning I went in for a check up with a new dentist. Unfortunately the one I was with before, is no longer covered with my new insurance so I had to search for a new one. This lady is really nice (Thank GOD. I went to another place and they treated me like crap!).

Face it...the coverage I had at my last job wasn't the greatest. I had a large co-pay, and the coverage was expensive....so I was stuck with big bills.

Anyway, so aside from this new dentist being extra nice, she told me things I need to get done. First the dreaded root canal. I got my wisdom teeth pulled a while back, and no one bothered to note that my molar right next to it was cracked and I found out the hard way when I bit into something. So now I have to get a root canal...but with the way the tooth is cracked, if the root canal doesn't work, then they're going to have to pull it out....

...and on top of that, my front teeth. Face it, I am not happy with my smile. I asked when I was a kid to get braces because I noticed that they were starting to shift. So now, I am so worried about my profile in pictures or even in person. Not a lot of people notice but when I smile from the front, it looks fine. Take for example in this photo:
Not bad? Well if you looked at me from the side....pretty damn bad. Facing me, one tooth is actually shifting at an angle. Some people say it's not bad, and that's just an imperfection, but honestly, I think it's horrible. So my dentist offered to perhaps either do veneers or crowns. Of course crowns being the cheapest. Because the teeth are actually shifting towards the middle...and therefore some are grinding together. It would be a pain in the ass procedure, but yet again, I think it will be worth it because my confidence would definitely go up.


Trust me...this song will get stuck in your head.
posted by Janel @ 2:48 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com