| Thursday, September 22, 2005 |
| Fun day at work!! |
I'm serious!
Today I spent about 3/4 of my 8 hours outside with the school. Every year ODU has their "Wacky Olympics" for the students/staff/faculty. So they have competitions like balloon popping, three leg races, limbo, and a dunking booth. One of the participants for the dunking booth was my boss...heh, heh, heh. So I donated about a good $5 and just fired away. But I sucked. So hearing him yell, "come on Janel! You can't aim for it...it's a big softball!" So I got one, and then after the last one, I said screw it and walked up to the button. Dropped him :) Anyway, these kids were getting good prizes! From CD wallets, alarm clocks, phones, bags, and it gets bigger with a camcorder, iPod shuffle, and TVs! The biggest prize was two flight ticket vouchers for anywhere up to $500 per person, and a flat screen tv! Lucky. It was fun to participate and volunteer...but I forgot to wear shorts for one, and no sunblock so I'm sure I'm two shades darker.
So occasionally we have a little bit of fun here. I was extremely excited when I found out what I got to do on the first week of work:

...I know. Can't beat that for my second day of work!!!! We actually did a pretty good job considering we were the only girls playing. |
posted by Janel @ 3:35 PM   |
|
|
|
|
|