| Tuesday, August 30, 2005 |
| Well I'm moving on up... |
Well actually moving out.
I hate moving...
...I mean it, I really hate it. Who doesn't; right?
Well this week I am packing up and moving from Virginia Beach to Norfolk. Besides college and one long distance boyfriend (both places were Brooklyn or Staten Island, NY), I have not lived outside of Virginia Beach. So moving to Norfolk is almost like moving out of state...But you know what? It's a heck of a lot closer to my job. If I never noted, I work at ODU's Ted Constant Center. I just landed this job a few months ago assisting the Regional VP/General Manager (Great job so far...dude I got to play golf on my second day of work!!!). Anyway, where I currently reside, takes about a half hour to get to work...if you know the area, I live around Regent University and have to drive all the way to ODU. Not fun at all. And especially when gas prices are just insane right now, driving back and forth through Hampton Roads' shitty traffic is just killing me. So I said no more and my lovely friend Liz told me that Paul just bought a house, so maybe he maybe he wouldn't mind another roommate. So Paul said it wasn't a problem at all; so I will be moving in with him and his other roommate Malcolm. Looking forward to it (Thanks guys).
So let me get to the packing part: I am leaving my current place Saturday morning, and how far did I go in getting things together? One box is done. Pitiful. I am going to be kicking myself in the ass when Friday comes and I haven't had a thing together! The only good thing out of it is that I only have my room and other things to move. So there's really no excuse for me to take so long, right?
...Well let me take that back. There are things holding me back. And that's my fault. My friends want to hang out. And dont' get me wrong, I don't mind going out I love them all, but I can't resist and end up going out. My friend Jenn is leaving for NY in less than a week, so we want to spend as much time as possible. The American Music Festival is happening this whole Labor Day weekend...
Ugh.
|
posted by Janel @ 3:16 PM   |
|
|
|
|
|
Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
Answering services atlantic beach florida online board game scrabble liposuction Domain register who is Proactiv acne seen tvs Bolivia novela latino americana Answering funny machine wav