"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Woo hoo, Oh boy, Yippie.
I just found out that I have to work when "American Idol" comes to our arena this Sunday. My manager said I will probably work at the merchandise location which is the busiest spot to work. Will I survive the screaming girls (and boys...) and parents going crazy over the 10 finalists of the competition? I don't know. We'll see and hopefully I'll be alive after the "drama". Details coming soon.
posted by Janel @ 1:54 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com