"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Movie Time!
So I went to see The 40 Year Old Virgin the other day. Oh man, that was a good flick. Now before I get into it, I must warn you, I am the type of person where within an hour of a show, If I'm not entertained...I WILL FALL ASLEEP. I used to date this guy who is a huge movie buff, and even up to now when we hang out, he will predict that I will fall asleep to the movie. I think the best thing is when I saw "Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle" three times on DVD, I fell asleep every time. I tell you, I need caffeine, or something to keep me awake sometimes.

But I stayed awake through this one, this movie was so funny. If they ever decide to put it on television...it would be impossible. About every scene was a sexual topic. The movie title explains it all. It's about a dude named Andy (Steve Carrell) who works at an electronics store and when a few guys decide on having a poker night and they're one man short, they decide to ask Andy. Of course when the poker game ends, they become typical guys and talk about all their wild sexual encounters with different women. But when they ask Andy it's totally obvious that he has never had intercourse with a woman, and guess quickly he's a virgin...so it's time for them to save him and get him some booty.

So throughout the movie they try to get him a girl, and even the other guys go through their adventures. One was Paul Rudd's character, he just couldn't get over a girl that he dated for five months, two years ago. And just his luck he runs into her at a speed dating event. Just the way he fell apart was down right funny; he even gives up girls altogether! They pretty much discuss typical things; how to get a girl's attention, bed buddies, and just simply falling in love.


...awww.
posted by Janel @ 3:29 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com