Yep. That's right. Last night I went out with a few girls to see Duran Duran. Truth, I wasn't sure about going. I thought it wasn't happening. But Susannah emailed me one day saying "you're going!". And so last night I was at P-town's Ntelos Pavilion dancing the night away to some old school 80's music. I tell you though: I really need start to like wearing shorts though! I made a huge mistake by wearing jeans and a polo shirt. I was sweating more than ever! I had a hard time doing my "Carlton" 80's dance because I was sweating so much...I'm kidding!!
Anyway, they played all of my favorite songs, The Reflex (my favorite video out of all...I thought the 'wave' coming out of stage was cool), Hungry Like the Wolf (again another fav...I wanted to be that girl in the video...what was I thinking around the age of 6!?!), A View To A Kill, Wild Boys, Come Undone, Ordinary World, Girls On Film, Save A Prayer, Planet Earth, Notorious, and Rio (their closer...loved the video when they're sailing and the colors from the girl's outfit blowing around). Ok so those were the old school ones, but of course they played their new stuff. Sunrise is my favorite new song so far. I got the Astronaut CD, but it's taking some time to like it.
Funny when you leave concerts though and see those who had way too much fun. As I was leaving the parking garage, there was a couple in a car ahead of me...a drunk girlfriend opening and closing the windows, and singing (well more like screaming) to Ordinary World. The boyfriend restraining her as she tries to climb out the sunroof. Entertaining.
Result: I had a blast. It was awesome to see a band I used to watch all the time on MTV when I was very young...when they were PLAYING VIDEOS. Next concert: Coldplay...I'm ready for that one. |
Enjoyed a lot!
womenamp039s sandals Area rugs cotton shag Motor for fedders air conditioner http://www.propecia-4.info/Tadalafil.html Satellite pharmacy schools in tennessee cash advance atlantic city payday loan need 1500 http://www.management-training-4.info/Trainer-professional-training-leadership.html Consumer ratings for kitchen appliances Behavior management training uk management training Which vitamins should i take for hair loss Change management training sales training sexual harassment adware oasis butterfly princess cruiseline best software downloads Term papers on attention deficient disorder Non skid area rug Bulk corp email forum http://www.nissantrucks0.info/mercedes-wholesale-parts.html