The cake given to me by Kayt. Thank you so much.Friday night was completely awesome. Last week I talked to Kayt and asked if we could do a get together since now that I'm working in the box office I haven't seen some friends in over a month now. She thought about going out to eat Friday and get a few folks together. I ended up with Christian, Liz, Jared, Meghann, Sarah, Chris, Mary, Kayt, Joey, Nick, Sean, Malcolm and Paul. Awesome. We went out to 501 City Grill out in Virginia Beach. I picked someplace totally different because now that I'm a Norfolk resident, that's where I have been hanging out most of the time. Food was decent, atmosphere was pleasant, and before Christian and I thought about getting dessert, I get this surprise of a cake made by Kayt (pictured above). She also put a CD of her favorite mixes (she has really good taste). Totally unexpected and totally surprised. I think I almost shed a tear. Following dinner Christian and went to the usual White Horse Pub for a few drinks (I had only one real drink: the other was a car-bomb and I swear, anyone who does that regularly must be crazy. I think the drink filled me up more than anything). And of course since I'm so used to working so many hours now by 12 I was tired and left. Saturday was extremely "lazy" (felt GREAT to have the day off!!!!) and Sunday I hung out with Jill and did a little shopping in Williamsburg. I cannot wait for the following weekend. It's a weekend well deserved. I'm glad to get away and relax for the weekend to come :) |
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
computer board games travel insurance for longer than 18 months security system springfield missouri Bewley hotel manchester airport http://www.travel-insurance-for-longer-than-18-months.info/Multi-trip-insurance-agent.html Comprehensive health insurance plan cheap state of Laser radar detector pro58 colorado boating Employee bond format Title insurance books premiums gold travel insurance oem ink jet cartridges Spain soccer stadiums http://www.moving-companies-in-arizona.info/bryan-moving-companies-local.html Limited benefit health plans and state regulation Learning software for children travel insurance cuba