| Friday, February 24, 2006 |
| What the Deuce (part II)?!?! |
Last night I was doing a workout with Meghann at the Field House doing the bootcamp class again.
...as I'm looking around the room at these other girls I'm thinking, "What the HELL are you doing in here?" These girls are toothpicks. I mean I understand Meghann doing this with me because she does triatholons and stuff so she definitely needs to stay in shape! But these other girls; not one ounce of fat in their body and they don't look like they would be in any other activites (cheerleading, dance, whatever). So unless they are trying not to gain the "Freshman 15" which I can understand....I doubt it. Just reminded me of Pink's new song, "Stupid Girl". Her video just prooves it all. One memorable scene:
Going to a bathroom: "What's up girl...oh my God, like I had like 300 calories today" (Looking to girl sticking a toothbrush down her throat) "Oh can I borrow that?" (Sticking the toothbrush down her throat and as she pukes) "Bleaaaaaa-I-wanna-be-skinny-aaaahhhh!!!!!"
If you want to see the video
|
posted by Janel @ 9:12 AM   |
|
|
|
|
|