"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
BLAH.
I am such a wuss.

That's all I have to say about myself. If anyone is actually reading this blog and has talked to me in the last few weeks, couple of days, last 24 hours and know what I may be talking about: I'm a total wuss. I can't believe I wasn't capable of handling it and going for what I am interested in. If you're wondering what I am talking about...ask me and I will be glad to tell you.

One tear has fallen (I don't need to cry over it that's why only ONE came down), but I'm definitely not crying big time over it. I just think of the "what ifs" and possibly think of the consequences I would face if I went for or against my decisions.

One thing I did notice is that I am so totally going against the title of my blog...I realized that just about the moment I was going to post this.

Crap.
posted by Janel @ 9:59 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com