"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Oh and one more good thing...
Oh yeah...one really good thing...I finished my car payments. Let's take this weight off of my shoulders everybody! It's surreal...I feel like I still have to pay in March. But I don't: it's over. Thank you Lord...I may have had a four year plan, but it felt like forever.

I'm happy but I just hope this car lasts another few years. I know I put a lot of moolah to get it fixed last year, but as long as I am taking care of
it I think I can make it last. Then I can finally get what I really want:

OR

Let me know which one you like...











posted by Janel @ 9:32 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com