"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Asst. Manager: Day 1
Today is my first full day here. Office (yes, office...no cubicle...office. I love it.) is cleaned out and ready for a new start. Some of the part-timers asked me if I was really working here, and I keep forgetting to tell them that they now come to me (Sweet!) if they have any questions. Of course today we have a show. A show that started at 5:00. It's The Taste of Chaos tour. A whole bunch of rockstars performing until 11:00 tonight. So yeah, I'll be here till around midnight. It's ok though. Right now I'm catching the end of the season so I probably won't get too busy until the next basketball season.

So I'm sitting here waiting and working, and drinking this new "Vault" soda which I swear tastes like Sweetarts, and I'm in a box that is starting to smell like a bar because of all of the underage kids who are smoking at the windows. I may peek my head in there stage to check out the performers and watch the kids mosh around. That way I can stay awake some.

And my supervisors were sweet to my by leaving my "welcome note" on the door:

"Welcome to the Box Office Madness Janel!!!" - How sweet.
posted by Janel @ 5:11 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com