"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Monday, February 27, 2006
Alllllrrriiiigggghhhhttt....Giggity Giggity.
Great news:

Effective today I have been promoted to Assistant Box Office Manager at my job. A total 180 from my current position. I'm sure I am going to be working twice as much, but I hope it's worth it.

I'm happy. It's surreal. I can't believe it. The folks in the Box Office are happy (they wanted me to do, they BEGGED me to do it). My mom is happy. My friends are happy. But then I'm going to explain to some folks that I'm not able to go out of town as often or participate in other social events as much as before....

...I think I can survive that.
posted by Janel @ 6:46 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com