"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Thursday, February 09, 2006
I'm getting old...
...The optometrist said I have astigmatism in my right eye. Last time I had my eye exam the last doctor said it was a "slight" case. Hmmm....

On a better note I got my glasses for only $40! Funny that my mom called me back asking if I got them at Dollar General. My insurance is great, I didn't pay for the exam, lenses, or frames. I just had to pay for the extra special lens because I spend over 8 hours a day in front of a computer and sit under these flourescent lights.

Well I didn't get them for free, but I got the free phone...I think I'm having a good week :)
posted by Janel @ 4:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com