"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Some good stuff
Like I mentioned earlier, I am unable to get anything entertaining here at work. Unless I bring my cds...but then that's a pain: I bring them in, and I forget them when I leave therefore I am stuck with a cd I heard 3 times already or switching radio channels because it sucks here. Well Christian told me about this radio station a while back and I never thought about looking for it online. It's 99X based out of Atlanta, GA. They play today's alternative along with other segments like Retroplex (my favorite...New Wave 80's dude) during the lunch hour. Although this is a radio station and they have their usual commercials I love it. I don't think I heard a song played more than once throughout the day. I love that! And they play a variety of alternative from Dave to Coldplay, Green Day, Foo Fighters, 311 just to name a few. I think I will be sticking to this one for a while. Pandora hasn't been too great to me lately :( they are starting to play the same songs for me over and over. Can only take but so much!

Another thing I'm loving right now is Tucker Max. Malcolm showed me his book last night and I read a few chapters and I swear to God I thought I was going to die of laughter! This is a guy who went to Law School at Duke University and he talks about his encounters when being drunk, hookups, typical guy stuff. But he's an asshole. And he admits it! Last night I read one entry about him taking a road trip to Austin. I tried my hardest to read a segment to Paul and I couldn't. I was laughing so hard I cried, and on top of that my ribs were still sore from snowboarding Sunday so that was killing me. I was laughing at the stuff he was getting into more than his hookups with girls...I think I may have met one guy in college who was like that so it just brought up bad memories. But his book is "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell"...check it out.
posted by Janel @ 3:49 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com