"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Monday, October 17, 2005
Somebody Help Me
I need help in staying awake through these dang on movies! One day I'm going to put toothpicks on my eyelids or drink a gallon of coffee before watching a movie. I was very proud, I went to see Flightplan and watched Fever Pitch on the Netflix this weekend. But on Thursday night I went over Christian's place to watch The Aviator...well the first hour and a half. And it's a three hour movie. I thought, hey, we're watching it at 7...there's no way I could fall asleep through this thing. Forget it, knocked out. So I have to go and rent it again to see how it ended because I was very curious to see how it turned out. Then on Saturday night I watched The Punisher (the latest one) and Sideways. Punsiher I have seen, but Sideways...this one I wanted to kick myself in the head for this one. I went to see it in the theater and just about made it to the last ten minutes of the movie...I mean this part was pretty important! Fell asleep. Now it's on HBO and the other night when it was on I tried to stay awake to see those last ten minutes...zzz.zzz.
posted by Janel @ 11:25 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com