| Monday, October 03, 2005 |
| Changes |
 Ok, so about part of the stuff I mentioned in the previous post: didn't happen.
Thursday: Coldplay show rocked. Bad time getting into the amphitheater. First off I kept getting a lot of phone calls about where to meet, etc. After just saying let's just keep the cell phones on, I get over to one person's house and forget my ticket, and also leave my camera. So no pics from the show. But the show itself was awesome. The screen they used was amazing with their graphics. Especially when they did "The Scientist". It started out in space and zoomed all the way into Earth and then all the way to a man who was lying on the ground into his body. I thought that was the best. Setlist was good although predictable; I read a website that showed their past setlists. It was pretty much the same in every city. I loved how Chris Martin interacted with the audience. No "thanks for listening" and leave the stage. I would definitely love to see them again or at least buy their live DVD from this tour if they do one.
Friday: Softball game was cancelled!! I drove over to the field and noticed that the players were out waiting for someone to unlock the gates. I guess the city forgot about our games. So Vedette, Tory, and I went out to White Horse Pub to grab a beer. Tory was so funny, we talked about everything until my second beer...I got sick. I mean I thought I was going to pass out not puke. I don't know what it was, I ate before heading out to the beach, I didn't have anything bad, but within minutes of sipping my second beer, I went to the bathroom and once I stepped in, I was dripping in sweat. So I had to cancel out and go home early. Bad moment :(
Saturday: One bday celebration. I met up with Kayt for her birthday celebration. We started off at Scotty Quixx on Granby and ended at Premiere. Can we say high school reunion again?!? I ran into a bunch of people. But instead of those who you were happy to see, they were the ones you just say hey and run off. They are the folks when you were in school, they were the popular ones, the ones who didn't say one single word to you. But after you graduate and grow up, you walk down the street run into them and they want to talk to you like they're your best friend. Whatever. I can't wait for my reunion (I wish you can hear the excitement in my voice). |
posted by Janel @ 11:05 AM   |
|
|
|
|
|