| Wednesday, October 12, 2005 |
| I'm going to make a promise... |
...And I will keep it! Personally in my opinion I feel physically awful! I wouldn't consider myself overweight...but I don't feel happy where I am. I don't know where this weight came from. I read in magazines when some women get a new job they can gain up to 5 pounds. Well I felt that and a few more coming in quickly in the past 6 months. I have a feeling I know what it was though...the last place I was in the refrigerator was not working (I'm not going to get into that) and so I had to resort to going out to eat for dinner. Or going to the grocery store and getting "quick" foods. So that affected me physically and financially.
Today, I'm putting my foot down. I need to get myself back into shape. Plus in about a month I am going to a wedding, so I want to get down to the size I'm pleased with...not what I wish for. That would definitely take more than 6 months! But I'm going to go the gym as much as possible, take a few workout classes to get myself back into shape!
I know I can do it. |
posted by Janel @ 9:30 AM   |
|
|
|
|
|