| Tuesday, March 27, 2007 |
| Novocaine for the soul. |
I have realized after today, I probably spent enough money on my teeth in the last six months to go out on a lovely vacation instead. And it all went down the drain. Did I get a drastic change? Hell no. But I got all of this instead:
- Root canal....no wait...an extraction. The tooth was pretty damaged so they decided to pull it out.
- Replaced old fillings...how many? I have no effing clue. They were all the ones in the back, since they were pretty old, and then the front two teeth were chipped because of them moving like tectonic plates and so I had to get them sealed.
- One last filling which has been a bitch.
- A new night guard...apparently I grind my teeth too at night. So I just had to pay an extra $120 for a piece of plastic.
I just got back from the dentist and of course one half of my mouth is still numb. Apparently this last tooth is pretty hard. I have tried to get this one done before and it's just too sensitive. She poked me with novocaine probably 6 times, even in the tooth, and it didn't work. Sorry to make any of you weak...but that shit hurt! A 40 minute routine turned into 2 hours and it still isn't done. So I have to come back in three weeks to attempt one more time. Why not just pull the damn thing out!
I hope this one in a couple of weeks is the LAST one before my routine cleaning. I swear...
Good song...the video is hilarious!
|
posted by Janel @ 3:16 PM   |
|
|
|
|
|