"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Monday, March 26, 2007
Observations from this weekend
This weekend was quite uneventful I guess. I had to work on Saturday of course for the Step Show the University held. It was interesting, yet to this day I still have no interest in Fraternities or Sororities. I remember when I was little, I had neighbors across the street from me (AKA's) who would go out at night and not make any noises with partying, but practice their step routine. When I went to college, this school was not really big on Greek life, I think there were only two in the whole school, so I definitely didn't gain any interest in joining. I went to visit Meghann and friends out at Virginia Tech and went to a frat party and realized that most of these people were not really that social. So yeah, quick and simple...I watched five minutes of the show and I was out.

I was invited to a guy's house for a party later on and I guess because I was so sober, I observed so much activity that was just enough for me to call it a night. I don't mind taking shots, but I saw people screaming for tequila shots like it was the best thing to happen to them. Then a good few minutes later people were yelling at the top of their lungs, and we were in an apartment complex, so I'm sure the neighbors were loving that. No need for a buzz kill...just ended up leaving because I was just tired.

Yesterday I pretty much relaxed some and hung out with Christian. We basically looked at things I just can't have...or I could...and just put myself in more debt. We spent a good two hours doing that, and then peeped by my mom's and then ended up back at home. Paul and Melanie were unwrapping wedding gifts and I sat around watching Bridget Jones. But I think Bridget Jones was watching me...I had a lot of things just all rack my brain at once. I would zone out and not say a word for almost an hour at a time. I couldn't even describe what I was thinking; couldn't even explain to people what was wrong. Just way too much to all come out at once. After crashing early to bed, I woke up this morning hoping that a few of things could have some sort of resolution. I think it could be possible, but Lord only knows if it will.

posted by Janel @ 9:32 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com