| Sunday, March 11, 2007 |
| Snowboard for sale.....? |
Man...
I was so close to putting my snowboard back on eBay the other day. I don't know if it was because I was having a bad experience...but my trip kind of sucked! I'm sure Christian had a good time. He spent a lot more time out on the slopes more than I did. I just kept getting shin splints and pain all up and down my legs the entire time. Usually when I go out there the first run is always hell. I always get cramps in my feet because you're using muscles that you don't use all the time to control the board. And considering I'm such a novice, it takes a lot out of me and I'm still not used to the speed.
Well the second day of snowboarding I was going down in tears. I never felt so much pain going down the mountain. And I called it quits after two runs. I almost threw the board that I JUST BOUGHT over the side of the mountain. All I could think was how in the world did I get into this sport? But you know, I'll give it another chance. I'm never going to be a professional or make it down the mountain in record speed, but I would like to be good enough to where I can not worry about whether or not that edge will just make me eat snow.
Oh well. Maybe next year will be better. Or I can just give it one more chance at Wintergreen before it gets too warm.
Dang...I was so disappointed I didn't take any interesting pictures. |
posted by Janel @ 12:35 PM   |
|
|
|
|
|