"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Friday, February 23, 2007
Um...shouldn't I be posting entries?!?!
Seems like I don't have a life or something....I sat here thinking what could I talk about...but I am a blank slate.
..no gossip, no events...nada.
I'm such a loser.
Perhaps these next few weeks will be fine. I still have that voucher to go to Snowshoe so I hope that will perk up my spirits.
posted by Janel @
6:44 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Janel
Home:
Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Dang it! I got sucked in...
You'll poke your eye out...
WHY....
This still baffles me to this day...
Rock Out With Your Cock-a-doodle-doo Out.
365 Days Left Till DOOM
Oh Mom, Why did you let me listen to this song?!?
Never NEVER Shake A Man's Hands...
See...the holiday cheer paid off!!
Five Day Break...(insert dance here)...
Archives
Links
Chumps
Christian's blog
Derailed Train of Thought - Jeff's blog
Pandora
Yes...I have a myspace account
Monica's Blog
Vedette and Eric's Blog
Photos
www.
flick
r
.com
More of
vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by
© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by
isnaini dot com