"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Saturday, January 27, 2007
WHY....
Is it that whenever I go out I become the target for the old creepy man?!?

  • The one who thinks they're 20 years younger and try to be hip hanging out in places where they shouldn't
  • On top of that be drunk off their ass
  • When they try to say hi to me...I'm polite at first and say hi back. But when you want something more than just the simple hello...you've crossed the line.
  • No means no buddy.
Yeah, last night I went out and this guy was doing exactly that. I even had Christian stand between the guy and he still tried to grab my attention. He was pretty slick...I was sitting there talking to Christian and I can feel the guy slide his hand under Christian's arm pinching my waist saying "hey baby, let me buy you a drink".

That is so not fair.
posted by Janel @ 11:27 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com