| Monday, April 17, 2006 |
| Somewhat caught up with technology |
It's about damn time.
Today I bought my new ipod. Now I can finally put my music on this thing. I think I may have to hire someone to do it though. I keep forgetting that under my bed I have about 400 cds that I may want to put on there. Ugh.
So far in the first hour, I have put in about 6. But that was involved with prepping my dinner, searching the internet, and reading the manual. Blah, blah.
This is going to be loads of fun...yet I am going to be SO relieved that I'll have all of my music in one and won't have to worry about lugging this big cd briefcase. If you know me well I always have that thing in my car all the time :)
|
posted by Janel @ 10:24 PM   |
|
|
|
|
|
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Ionamin with free consoltation Amateur tits ass bingo in boise Motorcycle seat covers kawasaki 93 mazda protege girl peeing in parking lot Bluewater euro top mattress http://www.mature-fat.info/celeb-upskirts.html smoker affordable term life insurance business tv Levitra sale for Fat chic porn tennis star nude Bargain car rental Free teacher upskirt galleries Female domination and christians