I never expected to be invited to three parties at once...all in the same day.
Party #1: 3 weeks ago I get an invite to my friend Sarah's 80's party. So yeah, either I have to be creative with my own clothes or go to the thrift store and get some stuff. But then a week later she adds in her email that's going to leave for Tennessee at the end of the month, so now this 80's party is now a farewell party.
Party #2: Lisa's Baby Shower. Can't believe that in 2 months she is going to be a mother. It's so amazing. So the family is throwing her a shower at a park (different, yet cute...let's hope it doesn't rain!) at 3. Party #3: Jerry's Birthday party. My friend's birthday is this Saturday and instead of throwing something this weekend, he's having it the following Saturday. His parties always consist of a ton of premium beverages, music, and games. Should be a lot of fun. I don't know how in the world I am doing this. Party #2 is first at 3...then 6pm, then 8pm. I'm just going to have to stop and say hi really. And on top of that, my friends Heather and Mira are coming out from NoVA to stay with me! Woo! Try to juggle that folks!
|