"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Butterflies and Hurricanes

Well I'm out for the weekend!

Heading out to Philly for the best show of the year...yes...I am possibly saying this could be better than the Dave show that I'm going to on Wednesday. Although I love seeing Dave Matthews, I have seen the band for 12 years. I never have a bad time. But I have been listening to Muse for the last year and I think they're incredible. If you get the chance...check them out. If not, at least listen to their music. Extremely talented.

Have a great weekend. I know I will :)
posted by Janel @ 6:51 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com