"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Monday, June 12, 2006
It's a boy!
I meant to mention that Lisa had her baby the other day:

Cody Ray Harrison

Born 6/7/06...yes, she was very pleased that he wasn't born 6/6/06 so she would hear all the crap about the whole "Omen" thing...technically her due date was 6/2.
6lbs, 14oz.

I forgot my camera, so I got a snap of him with my camera phone:


Ashley's a little worried about that left hand sticking out. He kept pulling his left hand out of the blanket everytime he was wrapped up. Ashley wonders and says "There goes that scholarship...how can I teach a lefty football!?!?". It's ok: check out the famous people who are left-handed!
posted by Janel @ 11:46 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com