"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Sunday, June 11, 2006
Progress on this "diet"...
Date: 6/11/06
Weight: 1-- lbs
Weight before: 1-- lbs (the same in other words...are you kidding? You think I'm going to put my weight on the internet?!?)
Shakes used: 2 or so a day for the last 2 weeks
Shakes lost: I don't know. Almost 2 boxes gone because of the dog...dang dog. I hope you lost the weight I have been trying to lose.
Time for exercise: barely. My access to the gym time is very limted due to the hours at work. We thought we were changing to summer hours but probably won't now. So therefore I am only left with about half an hour to use the facility. And the group classes I was taking before are not being held during the summer. Crap. I need to buy a new bike, or rollerblade more often, or walk more when I get home now. The only exercise I'm doing right now is softball or the driving range.

So I thought I lost a few...even Liz told me the other day that she thought I lost weight. And I feel some of my pants do feel a little "better"...maybe she was just drunk at the time. Wait...she was.


Gotta keep trying...
posted by Janel @ 8:08 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com