"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Thursday, May 18, 2006
I can't believe I cried...thank God no one saw me cry!
Ok, this morning? I realized I'm the biggest wuss in the world. I recorded my shows last night so Christian and I could watch Aeon Flux; sucked. Sucked, sucked, SUCKED! I didn't fall asleep this time, but I wanted to so bad. Kind of reminded me of when we watched Ballistic: Ecks vs Sever...it was like a car crash...

Anyway, this morning as I was getting ready I was watching the shows I recorded...America's Next Top Model and parts of American Idol. Yep, I am addicted to those shows. Don't ask. On ANTM, I was hoping for Danielle to win.
She was the underdog but she was a trooper. Poor girl was from straight up country Little Rock, Arkansas and had a hard southern accent. The judges didn't like it but yet, she ended up winning. And I can't believe I was happy with a tear going down my cheek...ahem. Ok, woah. Can't believe I did that. But congratulations to Danielle:
posted by Janel @ 11:01 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com