"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Monday, May 22, 2006
New Design
A new design made by
Miss Zoot
. I love it! Very talented woman. Hope you like it because I sure do :)
posted by Janel @
10:41 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Janel
Home:
Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
I can't believe I cried...thank God no one saw me ...
No tickets for YOU!
Cool song, awesome video
If I did this I would have gotten a beatdown from ...
Late, Late Night Observation
Another letter to the "wise"
Mmmmm...eye candy!
Three Guys, a Girl, and a Dog...
Late night random stuff
Vacation Thoughts
Archives
Links
Chumps
Christian's blog
Derailed Train of Thought - Jeff's blog
Pandora
Yes...I have a myspace account
Monica's Blog
Vedette and Eric's Blog
Photos
www.
flick
r
.com
More of
vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by
© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by
isnaini dot com