"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
If I did this I would have gotten a beatdown from my old teacher.
I went across the street for lunch today to get a smoothie and I noticed a lady was wearing her dance shoes. As the title notes, when I was in dance we were not supposed to go out on the street with our dance shoes. It would screw up the soles. But of course that was a little more than 10 years ago. I took jazz/ballet for 12 years and I had to wear these when I was in class:

Those shoes were pretty cool; before they weren't split soled so you had to arch your foot even harder. But I remember when those came out and you were cool if you had those pair. Now look at what folks are wearing today:

They are a little more "hip". This was what the lady was wearing. And more people use them for hip/hop dance now than jazz class. I don't know, with how much they cost and how much you wear out on them with classes, I wouldn't step foot outside to ruin them.

posted by Janel @ 2:40 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com