| Wednesday, January 18, 2006 |
| 11 More Days!!! |
I can't wait! I am going snowboarding for the first time of the season...so excited. Last season was awesome. Christian and I went to Snowshoe and experienced 30 inches of natural snow in three days and it was my first time of actually having a good time on powder and not falling hard on my ass. I actually made it all the way down a couple of runs...I even made it close behind Christian. I also slowly advanced to the blue slopes (ok, so a few times my knees buckled...that wasn't fun). It was a great time except for coming home when we got into a car accident skidding into a snowbank and getting stuck in nowhere, West Virginia for three extra days.
But this time we don't have to worry about driving. It's Christian's work trip. We are taking a bus ride to Wintergreen and spending a day out there. I'm ready to hit the slopes!! |
posted by Janel @ 10:09 AM   |
|
|
|
|
|