"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Ah....friendship....
So to give an update about this friend of mine that I wrote about a while ago. Talk about interesting. Let's just say that three strikes and he's out. Well actually I gave him too many strikes and I was such an idiot to have him trample all over me these last 10 years....that's right, 10 years. For a very long time I considered this person a friend. And I have no idea what I was doing. So all I can say to that person right now is:

Thank you Johnny Cash...you thought of the right thing to say.




posted by Janel @ 11:30 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com