Paul and myself right at midnight at Jack Quinn's. So much for the champagne toast, I got all that damn confetti in my drink! Happy New Year!!!!!! To start off, my year so far is going quiet. The last couple of days were pretty eventful yet I didn't make it a big deal. Wednesday was Liz's birthday, she turned the big 2-5 (man I feel old...it's not that far apart but still...) and we hung out at Jack Quinn's. Things were quiet until Liz took her shot and couldn't keep it down. But she felt better afterwards. I don't know how much longer she held up because we called a night pretty early.
Friday I got home early from work and Christian met up with me for lunch and also to give me his Christmas gift. We decided afterwards to have a beer and my old friend Claudia and Pia met up with us at downtown. We totally did a 180 and went out dancing (Huh? Me dance? I don't think I have any rhythm anymore...people just see me doing the Carlton dance now). Something totally random yet we had a good time.
Saturday was the big celebration. Unfortunately Christian got sick and he ended up having to cancel out going. Meghann and Kayt ended up hanging out at her house with a party...so pretty much it ended up being the 5 of us hanging out: Paul, Malcolm, Liz, Jenn, and myself. We got a table at Quinn's and listened to Big Daddy. By the time midnight came around and I did the toast...I don't know what was wrong with me but I just wasn't feeling it and wanted to go home. Don't know why but by 12:30 I ended up leaving the bar. Signs showing that I'm getting old!
Well today I had the day off, I sat around and didn't do the things I promised myself and I'm just being lazy. Crap job there! Meanwhile, this month should be pretty busy with work and extra-curricular activites for myself. Basketball is well into gear and of course my birthday is in two weeks along with 10 other people, and I believe a ski trip is going to be planned at the end of the month. Dammit...I need to get to work. It's getting too late.
|
What a great site starbucks furniture avon cellu sculpt anti cellulite slimming treatment venlafaxine vitacost modern furniture cheap prices Tenuate to the uk vacation london or paris robb and stucky furniture jeep 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 corvette convertible commercial patio furniture oakland oral surgery and michigan Makeover milfs 925 detector model radar whistler mortgage immorization table http://www.epson-printers-6.info/hormone-changes-with-clomid.html affiliate marketing Bowl fiesta game make ticket Medival internet games