"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Thursday, December 01, 2005
I'm having a...
...crappy week... Going back to the end of the weekend/beginning of the week...ok Sunday...my mom comes home from New York and the first thing she said to me was "You're starting to look more and more like your cousin S" and pokes me in my stomach. That hit me harder than a brick wall. No one has really seen my cousin besides family of course, and in honesty...she's no Tyra Banks. So no folks, it wasn't a compliment, it was an insult. Yeah, pissed, hurt, insulted, you name it...so I left the house without saying goodbye. It's still repeating in my head everyday. To tell the truth I hate when I hear things like that. I'm definitely not skinny nor extremely overweight, and it's harder when 95 percent of my female friends are half my size, so about 95 perccent of the time I look like the "wingman" when going out (you get my drift, whether they're single or dating or married!). And like I mentioned earlier in the post a while back, I am taking that committment and working out and eating right, I'm not starving myself! And so far the progress has been eh. Tears...it's hard. It hurts to think about it.

On top of that...work...is "work". Nothing more. Sound exciting? Um, yeah I feel the same way too.
posted by Janel @ 1:09 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com