"Take all your chances while you can..."
"Take all your chances while you can...never know when they'll pass you by." - Athlete
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Last night...
...TV is back to normal. I thought I was going to go color blind for a moment there!

Second: one of my roommates came home last night and told me some interesting news. He just broke up with his girlfriend of 8 months, and told her, "I need some time to think about things and make a decision. I'll get back to you in two weeks". Two weeks passes and I believe he did tell her that it wasn't going to work out and the relationship was over. So apparently all day yesterday she was sending him text messages and leaving voicemail messages like "you will regret this" and "I can't believe you won't give it a chance..." And I'm not saying one or two of these crazy messages. He said a lot! I mean we were standing there talking for about 30 minutes and at that time, two messages came in. He went out, came home and he got a voicemail from her! Ok, do you think that he would take you back if you send him 50 messages about getting back together?!?! How immature is that? What are the chances that my roommate would change his mind? I told him that he needs to call the cell phone company and have her number blocked. That's just crazy...good thing he has free incoming text messages.
posted by Janel @ 5:40 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Janel
Home: Norfolk, Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
vabeachgrl16's photos More of vabeachgrl16's photos
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© "Take all your chances while you can..." . template by isnaini dot com