| Monday, December 05, 2005 |
| Huh?? A "blah" weekend? |
What's up with that? I'm surprised myself. Friday was interesting. I got a knock at my door and there were 7 men (sorry...not a strip o gram) and they were EMT and firemen! First off, I just got out of the shower and I was doing my hair, so I wasn't looking my greatest. They asked if someone here was choking? Uh no, I'm the only one here, and the dog is the only living thing (not for long though...he kept running towards the door and tried to jump on them, silly dog!) in the house. And they kept asking if I was sure. Come on, I'm not choking...I'm fine! And I had to ask them questions: are you sure you have the right house? Who called? Are you sure it's 8528? In the meanwhile, I peeped my head out more to see how many rescue vehicles there were, and our next door neighbors are right in our driveway standing there like they wanted to come in the house! Crazy. After all of the "festivities" I finished my hair...was supposed to go out to a birthday party, but unfortunately dozed off for a little...man I felt bad.
The only exciting/uplifting thing that happened over the weekend was Saturday night. I went out to White Horse Pub to attend Christian's "knighting". In other words, he's a frequent customer and for their appreciation, they put his name on a plaque and from now on he gets 15% percent off his bill every day except for Thursdays which is 25% off. Meghann, Chuck, Chris and Mary, and MJaye and Chris showed up as well. We played a few games of darts throughout the night and listen to the owner's band play as well.
This week, I don't know, should be interesting? I don't think I have anything going on. Well Friday people are talking about going to see Violent Femmes, and Saturday my mom is having a "Christmas Party". I may stop over there for a little bit. I can't stay too long with the adults. Work...actually a little more busy this week! Yay! I am hoping to get this Christmas party down before the end of the week. We are going to have it at Jack Quinn's. I'm kind of nervous about the party. I heard last year's had a $3000 bar tab between 15 employees and a guest (no that is not including food!!!), and there have been plenty of after parties where they are drinking tequilla like it's water. Kind of scary. I hope to keep as far away from those folks during the hardcore fun. Definitely would scare me some. Especially since it's on a Monday night. Yep, MONDAY...
...no, I am not allowed to call in sick on Tuesday...damn. |
posted by Janel @ 4:36 PM   |
|
|
|
|
|