| Tuesday, December 27, 2005 |
| In 2005 I... |
Yes, believe it or not, I have a myspace account at the moment. At first looking at it I thought it was just going to be like putting myself on match.com because of all of the other spaces look like they were looking for dates. But I ended up keeping in touch with friends, new and old. I have people on there I have not seen since I graduated high school, my cousin is on there (she's in Hong Kong), and even my job has an account! Anyway, on the bulletins I have seen a lot of things posted for "things I have done in 2005" . I thought that was interesting to think about but I'm not posting it on the bulletin for everyone to see! So just like Christian on his blog I'll just keep it here and will note the things I did or did not do in 2005:
In 2005 I...
{ } broke a promise { } made a new friend - quite a few! { } fallen in love - no luck with that one! { } fallen out of love -kind of hard to fall out of love when you're not in love! {x } done something you swore never to do - yes...and I'm not saying what I did {x} lied - any way to get out of some weird guy asking for my phone number!! { } stole -come on...why would I steal?!? { } went behind your parents back { } cried over a broken heart - not this year! { } dissapointed someone close {x} hid a secret -one will never know...and I won't tell you. {x} pretended to be happy -plenty of times...I can't count how many times { } got arrested { } slept under the stars {x} kept your new years resolution - sure didn't... {x} forgot your new years resolution - I still remember it...I didn't really stick to it...shame { } met someone who changed your life { } met one of your idols {x} changed your outlook on life {x} sat home all day doing nothing -yeah, after a night of drinking and I don't feel like doing anything? {x} pretended to be sick - **cough** sure? {x} left the state - West Virginia. Twice. Ski Trips { } almost died { } given up something important to you {x} given up on someone important to you - yeah...um...I almost did, but I don't know what's holding me back { } lost something expensive {x} learned something new about yourself {x} tried something you normally wouldnt try and liked it - SUSHI!!! But it was cooked. I'm a wuss. {x} made a change in your life - let's see, new job...new place to live... {x} found out who your true friends were - OH YES! Definitely figured that out this year {x} made a total fool of yourself -many times. Especially in the middle of a dance floor. {x} met great people - my new roommates :) { } snuck out of the house {x} stayed up til sunrise - I can't do that anymore. I'm getting too old for that { } pigged out over the summer {x} cried over the silliest thing - would you say crying over people's reaction when they get a makeover silly? I think so. {x} partied more than 5 times { } was never home on weekends {x} got into a car accident - sucked BIG TIME. Right on the way home from snowboarding. Stuck in nowhere West Virginia for a few days. { } found a person i never thought i'd become real good friends with {x} had friends who were drifting away from me - I have noticed that with a few people { } had someone close to me die { } was in a relationship {x} became wiser - and older...I'm finding more gray hairs!!! {x} had a high cell phone bill - one month...it's always on my bday month. People call me on that day which is usually a weekday and the minutes go over the top {x} wasted most of my money on food - Yes...the last two months at my last residence. Not happy. { } had a fist fight {x} went to the beach - yeah, but not to swim! I can't stand our beach! {x } saw a celebrity - saw plenty since I have been working at the Ted. Bumped into (literally) into Gavin DeGraw...gave a business card to the lead singer of Ingram Hill... { } gotten sick - knock on wood { } liked more than 5 people at the same time - now if you're saying my friends...sure! But if it's dating...that's just crazy. {xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx} had a wasted night - my worst was Mary's Bachelorette party. Great time, but I don't think I have been that drunk in a very long time. {x} became closer to a lot of people - through the good and the bad times. |
posted by Janel @ 3:24 PM   |
|
|
|
|
|